Root Canal/Endodontics

What is an Endodontist?

The Dental Docs may refer you to an endodontist if the inside of your tooth requires special attention. An endodontist specializes in the tooth pulp (located at the center of your tooth) and tissues surrounding the tooth. They have had extensive training with the completion of two to three additional years of study after dental school.

Please see the list below for The Dental Docs preferred Endodontics Providers.

Ocean MicroEndodontics

Dr. Percy Twine

Mission Valley Endodontics

Mission Hills Endodontics